Album Talks is a media group focused on the Global journalism of African music via the amplification of Musical Bodies of work by Nigerian acts and subsequently African acts as a whole. With over 300,000 Followers across our platforms, we continue to expand and diversify as a group and a solid Media group, we at Album Talks are currently in need of a Music Content Writer/Editor to come join our team and work alongside us as we continue to reach our goals.
We would like to open the floor to genius and creative minds buzzing with the love of African/Afrobeats music and love to write about it:
Location: Fully Remote
- The Content Writer/Editor will be responsible for researching and creating high-quality content for a variety of clients for use on social media, websites, blogs, and other marketing materials.
- The Content Writer/Editor will be able to articulate interviews with artistes and pen down excellent reviews for Musical Projects/Singles/Events.
- The Content Writer/Editor will also be responsible for ensuring that all produced content meets our high standards and communicates the client’s intended message effectively to their audience.
- Experience as a music content writer (Freelance or for a company)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong grasp of grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality content on a deadline
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research is a plus
- Understanding of WordPress usage is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary – NGN40,000
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send links or attachments of their previous works to the address: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.